Monday, April 28, 2008

Friends......

To all of you who were able to go this past weekend -

I am truly blessed to have you all in my life. Each one of you bring such a joy (in all your different ways). I am especially enjoying getting to know new friends better!! There is nothing better than shopping with the girls, laughing over small mischief, being pampered, and talking!!

To everyone-
As Cyndi noted in her post - isn't it amazing how God can take everything in our lives to prepare us for the awesome things He wants for us. I am personally so thankful for our church, all my peeps, and my most wonderful family. God has richly blessed me more than I could have ever imagined.

So as I have no pics to share......I will just leave you all with my great words of (well, something, I just don't know....LOL)...........I love you all!!

11 comments:

Klingbeil Family said...

Well chickie, we named our posts the same thing today, so I won't say all that I've already said(?) - just to say it was wonderful to get to know everyone a little (or a lot) better.
Thank you again for my pedicure! It looks so pretty and yes, Kailey wants one now too - just as you suspected would happen.
Love to all the ladies - you know who you are...
Marilyn

Maddie said...

Amen sister! I stand in awe at the wonderful friends God has blessed me with! Sisterhood is a wonderful thing!

MBJones said...

I, too, am so thankful for our church and sisters. I am looking forward to the fall trip...hint, hint!

I believe I told the girls in my car I am superfly blessed and it is true.
Each one of you is a reason for that.

Love,
MB

Brad and Shana said...

Ditto to everything you & everyone else said. I'm so thankful for everyone, and so very blessed to be a part of EMC.

Shana

Nancy Suits said...

Ditto, Ditto and Ditto!! You are all an awesome bunch of girls and I would feel blessed to spend more time together!! Nancy

The Wild World of Richmond said...

What a fun, fun, fun time and I truly agree with everything you all have said. I had a blast! We took a little detour on the way home, but hey we got home and it just gave us more time to get to know each other.
love you all,
Terri

Nana Elaine said...

I have good news for you ladies, the older you get the "FUNNER" it gets.
Now you really have something to look forward to.
Love you all
Elaine

Tammy Howard said...

I love my friends!!!!

Tammy

Tim & Angela Fleming said...

Jennifer, I had so much fun spending time with you and the girls. I can't wait to do it again!!!!

How did Wade like the "tat"?
love ya, Angela

jonesfamily said...

It might could have stayed had she actually done it for real. But I know Jennifer and pain so I feel that I have nothing to worry about.

Just look at her ankle and see what I thought.

Jenny said...

TRUE THAT YO!!!! I'm so glad that you guys are @ EMC... you make my heart smile.