Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Birthday Wish...

Yesterday was Wade's birthday.....(most of you already know!)

So I tend to become a sappy mess when it comes to holidays and such and yesterday was no exception. Since I didn't do a sappy post for our anniversary you all get to read it now. (You bunch of lucky peeps!!)

Wade,

There is no other person on earth who I love as much as I love you. You are so awesome in so many ways. You are an awesome husband, father, spiritual leader of our house, worship leader, teacher, and the best friend I could ever want. You totally get me (and that is not always an easy task....lol)! You keep me on track - I do try, it's just so hard with all my ADD!! I am so blessed that you are in my life.

I pray that we have many more holidays to share together. I love making memories with you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

7 comments:

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Happy Birthday Wade! We love you, too-probably not as much as Jennifer, but we do love you.

Ken and Terri

Brad and Shana said...

Happy Birthday Wade!!

MBJones said...

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Wade.
Happy Birthday to you.

That was in 4 part harmony. (Chandler has a mean bass voice!)

Hope you guys had a great date night.
MB

Maddie said...

Happy birthday Wade!

Mary Beth, I just want to know was Greg in on the 4 part harmony action...just wondering :)

jonesfamily said...

He was the soprano 1!!!
(don't be scared of that falsetto...lol)

Jenn

Cyndi Lou said...

Happy Birthday WADE-- to one of my dearest and oldest friends (not that you are old, but we go way back to when I first moved to Dalton and you were a good friend to me and Joe...)

Anyway, we miss you guys a bunch and we owe you a night out to celebrate when we get back from the beach! We love you man and wish you a happy, happy birthday!!

Give Jennifer and the gals a big hug for us! Jennifer, great post-- that was so very sweet!! I almost cried-- shocking, I know!

Oh, yeah, and thanks for being there to listen to my 'sob story' on Tuesday night- your birthday for crying out loud!! I appreciate both of you giving me a shoulder to 'cry on' for a few moments!

Love,

Cyndi

Kevin & Lacey Hammontree said...

Happy Birthday Wade!!!

Thanks for asking Whit to play in the praise band!!!

Lacey H