Saturday, May 17, 2008

Much Overdue and late Post

I have been trying all morning to figure out how to make a blog since I have not ever done it before. Jennifer is the one that makes all of our thoughts appear on the blog. But, I thought that I had a Blog that was way overdue.

I wanted to post this over mother's day weekend, but just did not get to it.

What I want to say is the following:

I feel that so often I take my wonderful wife for granted. I know that she often thinks that I view her job of taking care of our family as one that is not that hard. But, what I want her to know and realize is that I am grateful for all that she does to take care of me, Abigail, and Lily. She trys her best to make sure we have a clean house, meals on the table, clothes washed, etc. And, she does this with having people in and out of our house day after day. She is a wonderful mother and wife and friend. I know that she and Abigail have had some rough days here lately. I want her to know that she should not give up in doing well but know that her reward for a job well done is on the way.

I would not want to go through this life with any other person than Jennifer. I waited for so long for God to bring me the right person and I know that He has. There is not a day that goes by that I do not thank God for my wife, I just may not show that thankfulness to her as I should. I know that God has brought her to me and she is the true gift from God.

My challange for any husband that may read these blogs is that you should evaluate how often you show how thankful that you are for the gift that God has given to you in your wife. Our wives put up with a lot from us guys and we need to be more thankful and more eager to show that thankfullness to them.

Jennifer - you are a true and wonderful gift from God. I am sorry if I don't express that enough to you. To quote the Jerry McGuire movie, "You complete Me".

Wade

5 comments:

Cyndi Lou said...

OK....

So, this is the 2nd time this week the Jones family blog has made me cry!

Wade, that was so sweet and thoughtful of you to 'blog' this sweet message to Jennifer!! I know it made her day and probably made her cry, too!!

We love your family so very much and thank you for being there for us today!! We are so grateful for all 4 of you!!!

Love you,

Cyndi

Tammy Howard said...

You are definately blessed to have Jennifer...she is a wonderful woman and a great mother!

Tammy

Brad and Shana said...

Jennifer, we're ALL lucky to have you around.

shana

Maddie said...

Awwwww, Wade - how awesome. I think you both are pretty great!

Klingbeil Family said...

How wonderful of you Wade, to take the time and put in 'print' how you feel about Jennifer.
I'm enjoying getting to know your great family better and better. I'm sure it does pose a challenge to have your home always open to whomever happens by, but it is so special to those of us who wander in.
Love to all the Joneses
Marilyn