Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008


I love Easter. I love going to church on Easter morning and seeing everybody in their finest. I love the worship to God for his awesome power, I just love it all. (except maybe the plastic grass that goes in the kids baskets...)


Some of the Jones grandchildren (minus Conner....its OK Conner, paybacks are fun!!!)
All of the kids before the EGG HUNT! Conner - payback #1....LOL
Conner - I LOVE THE GLOVE......payback #2....LOL
And finally, the beautiful girls!
I pray that each of you also had a blessed Easter day!!

5 comments:

Erik and Angela Green said...

We had a GREAT time on Easter too! We were at your house but our picture is not on your blog! :( lol

jonesfamily said...

No pics to publish.....how sad!!!

Unknown said...

OK - I'm not in any pics either - were you banning all adults? And I think pink is the perfect color for Conner's new glove!! :)

Lunch was delicious!! Thanks so much for hosting our crazy bunch!!

Love ya!

Maddie said...

Looks like a fun day!

Cyndi Lou said...

It looks like you all had a WONDERFUL time!! I hate that we weren't there! :) You have a beautiful family and should feel SO BLESSED to have such a wonderful family! Ronnie and Brenda have BEAUTIFUL granddaughters!!

We love you guys!!

Love,

Cyndi