Friday, August 8, 2008

Kindergarten Here We Come...

Abs was SSSOOO excited this morning! She went to bed early last night...which is a miracle! But she got up at 3:30 a.m. and wanted to know if it was time to get ready....Needless to say, Wade sent her back to bed.
Everyone in the Jones household now gets up much earlier than last year! 6:30 wake up time!! She ate breakfast, got dressed, and even let me flat iron her hair (without complaining....another small miracle!!)
This is the final results!!

Headin' out to the van....Little Miss Independent!!
The last pic before we left. We couldn't walk them to their rooms, only to the lunchroom. So I couldn't be the crazy parent documenting the entire morning...lol!! The only pic with Lily looking alive....She was NOT excited about getting up early!!

Hope everyone else has a great first day!!!

7 comments:

Tamara Chastain said...

Abs looks fabulous! I love the braid. I wish I could say that is gets easier but NO. Sorry!

Kevin & Lacey Hammontree said...

GO Abs on your first day of school.
Jennifer I'm so excited for you and Wade!!! Good Luck

Lacey H

Brad and Shana said...

Enjoy your first day of school, Abigail!! You look great, I'm sure you're gonna take your school by the horns and run with it!!

Maddie said...

She looks so grown up! I can't wait to hear all about your first day Abigail!

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!!
Yes, it will take a long time for those feelings to go away on the first day. Let's see, I thought I was okay now and then Will went to Middle School and it was kindergarten all over again.
Hugs,
Terri
PS 5 and 1/2 years before Abs joins the youth group!!! Just thought I'd give you a little more encouragement.

Cyndi Lou said...

Jennifer,

Abs looked GREAT yesterday!! Those pictures were wonderful! She looked so very proud!! How awesome! Her braid looked great, too! I heard you had a nice day as well and got a lot done. How COOL was that?!! Miss Abs looked so independent!! I know that must have been hard and Tamara is right, it doesn't get any easier!!

I can't wait to hear about Abs' first day!!

Love you girl,

Cyndi

Bridenstine4 said...

It's so funny how they are so ready, but we just aren't.